CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Just a thought

Everyday I kind of sit around and wonder, is there ever really going to be a day where I'm just happy to be alive? Just wake up in the morning and jump out of bed to find eggs and bacon waiting for me and a husband who made it even though he's already late for work but he just wanted to see my morning happy dazed face waking up to my favorite dish. Knowing he's why I still walk this earth, and life is turning out to be what I wanted. I mean, I know I'm young but the future is coming up fast here... Lots of my friends and relatives have kids or have some on the way!
I'm not looking to grow up before I have the chance to experience things, but I'm looking to know that my future won't turn out like most people todays society.

random thoughts at 2:00 am.

0 Thoughts: