CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

....

Shimering eyes, and a tear streaks my face. I'm slowly drifting into my old self. But at the same time, forming a new person. I take my relationships with anyone seriously. I don't give them even a small chance to think of even thinking letting go. I can't risk it. Yes, slowly I'm changing back to the old me, but I've got some cold memories, I could have gotten more, but it all dissapeared in... well you could say seconds. Because thats what it felt like. I can't even smoke my favorite ciggarette anymore, because it reminds me of this summer and so much I learn about friendship,trust, love, hate....life. I can't even begin to explain how aweful I feel for losing them... I don't think I've ever been so hurt in my entire life. im two important people, and thats it now. I dont want to get attached again. I hurts to much to find people and then lose them like they never existed

0 Thoughts: